I’m so glad you’re here! Grateful that you took the trouble to read the Glow Guide and really choose for yourself. That you are ready to shine!!
This carefully curated package consists of my personal favorite sustainable, natural, non-toxic products. A perfect kickstart for a more conscious, sustainable and low-tox lifestyle.
Here’s what’s included in the package:
- A gratitude journal. Reflecting daily on the things you are grateful for is, in my opinion, one of the most important triggers to a happier life. The more gratitude for what you already have, the better you will feel and the more beautiful your life will become. So start or end your day (preferably both) by writing down what you are grateful for.
- A can of delicious Shea butter. With this pure, organic and 100% natural Shea Butter you care, soften and protect your skin – all with one jar of pure happiness, for your skin, hair and body. Hydrate your skin and enjoy (self)massage for a loving connection with yourself and your family. Self-massage is the tool to start your day quietly, with both feet on the ground and radiant. How nice is it to do that with a product Directly from nature?
- A delicious Glow blend organic tea. Specially formulated by a tea sommelier for Glow. A delicious herbal tea with beautiful herbs and antioxidants to support an optimal functioning of your skin. For a beautiful & radiant skin!
- A can of Soof Sparkling. Made from 100% natural fruit, herbs & sparkling water. Nothing! Without mess. Soof Sparkling comes in three refreshing, mature flavors. Made for people with an appetite for change.
- To help you on your way to a low-tox lifestyle, I want to offer you a super nice alternative to the regular chemical washing and cleaning products. That is why there are a number of test packs with natural cleaning products. Incia’s natural detergent is a great example of this. This contains plant-based ingredients and smells delicious! Without chemical or animal additives. So better for you, your family and nature.
- Shampoo bars, what’s not to love. Do you still use the plastic bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash? Then it’s time for you to get acquainted with Shampoo Bars. These are carefully composed with natural ingredients, handmade in the Netherlands, sustainably produced and completely vegan. One shampoo bar replaces 3 plastic bottles.
- Storage bag with quote: Selflove is the highest frequency that attracts everything you desire. Take this bag with your favorite self-care items with you everywhere as a reminder.
- Treat yourself to a lovely bath full of rose petals. They smell great, but also help maintain your skin’s pH, reduce redness and irritation, and shrink your pores. You can also use them to make a nice cup of tea. The scent of roses also has a calming effect. Do you want a nice natural scent in your home? Then put some leaves in a small cloth bag and use it as a natural air freshener.
- A super fine konjac sponge – walnut, for a gentle peeling. A Konjac sponge is made from the root of the konjac plant. It is a great natural skin cleanser that can be used to remove dirt, oil build-up and me-meters. To deeply cleanse the pores and refresh a tired, dull or dry complexion.
- A set of reusable cotton pads in a nice bag with dots. A sustainable alternative to disposable cotton pads. Ideal for a nice self-care moment.