Window crayons of rice wax
With Kitpas window crayons, your little ones can draw their artwork on almost any surface. But the crayons are certainly not just for children. Adults can also get creative with this. The Kitpas crayons write smoothly, in vibrant colors on almost any surface and are completely erasable on non-porous surfaces. Such as windows, mirrors, glass, whiteboards. This way your children can make the most beautiful window drawings with peace of mind or you can leave a sweet message on the mirror.
But the chalk can also be used very well on paper. Use your fingers to mix or lighten the colors. Everything is possible! Or turn the drawing into a beautiful watercolor by going over the drawing with a wet brush (or just a wet finger).
The crayons are made of non-toxic, food-safe rice bran wax, so safe for use by children and adults. The crayons are wrapped in paper for comfort and durability!
- Buttery soft – the crayons draw smoothly and vividly, even for children who have not yet developed strong motor skills.
- Erasable – easy to remove on any non-porous surface, such as windows, mirrors and whiteboards.
- Soluble in water – with a little water you can turn any drawing into a beautiful watercolor.
- Made from rice wax
- Complies with safety standard ASTM D-4236
- FSC-certified paper packaging
- Size: +/- 74 mm long, 10 mm diameter
- Not suitable for children under 3 years